- Grease kettles are heated with hot oil to as much as 250°C or more
- Kettle capacities generally range up to 10 tons
- Kettles could be pressured up to 6bar as option if required
- Kettles could have counter rotating paddles which force the grease in opposite directions to improve mixing efficiency and temperature transportation
- Kettles also have a homogenization unit to provide additional (vertical) mixing & homogenization action and to transport the grease to other processing equipment such as a colloid mill.